Intertextual Connections


Ulcer

Man, I have an ulcer, a rather huge one, resting on my upper lip. It hurts and its being a nuisance. If I aggravate it too much when I speak or laugh or even smile extensively, the ulcer will gash upon my brackets (braces) causing me pain. If you are reading this, please pray for me, prompt recovery. Footstool Players will be at Klang Jaya Gospel Centre and PJ EFC this week, remember us in prayer. For me, I do hope the ulcer heals by then or else it'll be entirely inconvenient for me to speak comfortably and that really matters.

On an another note, soon enough, I'll be sharing about some issues rather personal to my heart and mind. Some things that have been troubling me and has made me come around to figure out a lot. Also, just something I need to get it out of my system. I know for sure, as October ends (i.e. Runaway Bride), something else is going to start. I guess I need some guidance and probably wisdom counsel before I move on. I hope when I do share, some valuable and constructive feedback will form and help me make my decision. If I knew what I wanted to do, I wouldn't be here stating it. Also, as friends, you journey with me and I value your inputs but ultimately the deciding hammer is in my hand.

Oktoberfest and Pygmalion. Sigh. No comment for today. Will write more soon.

0 Responses to “Ulcer”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.